What is PostStitch?
- PostStitch is a knitting subscription that sends a surprise project kit to subscribers around the world each month.
How does PostStitch work?
- By signing up for PostStitch, you are automatically enrolled* in our monthly subscription offering. Your subscription will automatically renew (and charge the credit card on file) on the last day of your term. All subscription kits are shipped on the 1st of each month (or next business day) via USPS First Class or USPS First Class International mail.
*Gift subscriptions offer the option of a one-time gift instead of automatic renewal
Can I skip a month?
- Absolutely. Simply login to your account, click to "edit" your subscription, and then choose "skip next renewal." Just make sure you make the change before your account renews on the last day of the month!
Can I cancel my subscription?
- We'll hate to see you go, but you can cancel your subscription anytime. Login to your account, click to "edit" your subscription, and then choose "cancel subscription." If you have trouble, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out.
Can I specify what I receive?
- PostStitch is designed to be a surprise and, aside from limited teasers in our Ravelry forum, we intend to keep it that way! However, if you have a color you wish to not receive, let us know and we will make sure to not send it your way.
Can I return my subscription kit?
- Because of the surprise nature of PostStitch, we do not accept returns. However, if something arrives to you damaged or missing, we will absolutely work with you to make it right.
What happened to the Notions Box?
- We retired our Notions Box in September 2019. While we loved it dearly, we could not maintain the quality and variety of products and stay inline with our price point.